Beebscraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate yaaay!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Beebscraft! on your social bookmarking website

Affiliates
free forum

Map Reset Issues?

+6
Njae
wolfmii
chradi
boxmasterj
TheGeekasur
MatoroIgnika
10 posters

Go down

Map Reset Issues? Empty Map Reset Issues?

Post  MatoroIgnika Sat May 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Okay, so I hear of an impending map reset, apparently this hasn't even been thought about of being discussed with the actual players. I propose that this be put up to a majority vote and not the sole decision of the 2 admins. I'm sure most everyone on the server would agree with me on this. Or at least give us our stuff in the transfer. Making everyone start over from scratch is beyond unfair. T_T

If a reset is unavoidable, at least hold it off until the next major terrain update, which in all honesty, given the rate of snapshots, should be within a month or two.

Last edited by MatoroIgnika on Sat May 05, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

MatoroIgnika

Back to top Go down

Map Reset Issues? Empty rdojnhgreajnbgdfnbehjr

Post  TheGeekasur Sat May 05, 2012 10:58 pm

i support no restarting the map

(but in complete truth i really don't care but my people do so i have to)

TheGeekasur

Back to top Go down

Map Reset Issues? Empty Re: Map Reset Issues?

Post  boxmasterj Sat May 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Nope nope nope nope nope. We cannot do this. We've worked extremely hard and we're not done. It means a lot to us.

boxmasterj

Back to top Go down

Post  chradi Sat May 05, 2012 11:01 pm

I don't want a map restart! We worked so hard gathering diamonds and ressources....and losing it all would suck majorly....I've quitted a large amount of servers simply because they kept restarting just as I was finaly getting somewhere :C
chradi
chradi

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfmii Sat May 05, 2012 11:08 pm

im against it totally against refreshing the map.
honestly the main reason im against this is because the towns that the people worked hard on and that i love like derptown ect are MAYBE going to stay or not.

people worked hard once again. some of us actually got a whole lot of stuff from many days of collecting, planing ect. i for example have many chests full of blocks that i had collected for this city that im bulding and to lose all that work will probably make me just not come back to this server. if this is happening, whats to say it wont happen again so why would i build a whole lot and collect so much for someone to restart the server once again?

honestly if people built really nice homes they should be able to keep their hard work. that includes chests. And if people actually went out of their way to build a city/town for the people you should at least let them keep their stuff and city.

anyway. im against it

Last edited by wolfmii on Sat May 05, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

wolfmii

Back to top Go down

Post  Njae Sat May 05, 2012 11:11 pm

It is not a major update so I really don't see the reason to reset the map. This is from a players perspective I am speaking and not as a mod. Cause as a mod, I would have it easy to rebuild what I lost. I can understand that people are upset over this and they might go to another server cause of this. Losing most of the playerbase due to reseting the map seems like a bad idea.
I think most people would agree that reseting the map for a big update that changes biomes or terraingeneration in general they wouldn't be so upset.

Njae

Back to top Go down

Post  JakeFisher Sat May 05, 2012 11:12 pm

I'm actually for a reset. I like a fresh start in minecraft every now and then.

I think those who want them should get their stuff back though.

JakeFisher

Back to top Go down

Map Reset Issues? Empty Please don't remove Enderville

Post  rachel0d Sat May 05, 2012 11:17 pm

I just finished flattening land, adding plots, creating a warp and placing the Dragon egg. I worked SO hard on this city. I'd go insane if the map was reset and my city was left behind to crumble in the ruins of the old server... I Beg of you to consider accepting my City into the new map, If there's going to be a new map that is.

Sincerely,

~rachel0d~
rachel0d
rachel0d

http://pwneropwnage.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Breathfire Sun May 06, 2012 2:31 am

Due to popular demand, we have decided to stave off reseting the map Smile
Although we may reset sometime in the future, there are no plans to as of now. We may reset at 1.3 but who knows Smile

Thanks for your input on the matter,

-Breathfire Smile

(Ps, glad I got so many people to check the forums Smile)

Breathfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Anapona Sun May 06, 2012 7:53 am

Why don't you make an awesome building out of all your valuable diamonds, gold, and iron and such so you can save it? with a hint of valuable netherbrick and the fancy fences and such. You get all your valuables in a pretty little package that you can live in and take apart for money as you please.

Anapona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down